E-test questions

loominaz34

Do what everyone else has said but also change the oil right before you take it to get it checked again. Trust me this works. My friend used to work at a GM dealership and they would do this (among other things) to get cars to pass emissions.

lata

CHRIS

first do an oil change and get this stuff called rxp i use it then fill up your gas tank and dump the rxp in it. then do a 3 hour highway drive once your done with that drive around the city for about 30-45 minutes and see if the car passes emissions then. i got one thing to say about emissions testing :flip: once my suburban is 25 years old i won't have to worry about it any more and i can do whatever i want to it :twisted:

once my suburban is 25 years old i won't have to worry about it any more and i can do whatever i want to it :twisted:

I hear you on this one....Everything else I own is pre emissions other than my Regal. But as luck may have it here in TN where I live we dont have to deal with emissions crap. But when I lived in Charlotte, NC it was definetly a big thing. That is where I learned all the tricks :) My car that I had when I lived there was actually cleaner when it had 100,000 miles on it than when it was new! hahahah :lol: :twisted:

lata

CHRIS