pin stripe removal ..ect..

MoTox8410

what would be the easiest way to remove the pinstriping around my Z34???will it be obvious where it was ??will i need to wax it out??

i also want to replace mt front and back seats with leather ones>>>which ones fit and look best????

if i were to lift my car with just a hydraulic floor jack can i see and replace the wiring from the alternaor to the battery???

thanks...

When I removed my gold pinstriping from my Regal the day I got it I just used my fingernails. I had a heat gun also but didnt even need to use it. I just Got a little corner lifted and it all came off like butta :lol:

Pics of Cutlass style buckets, AND Cupholders in a 4 door Lumina Euro:

95_console.JPG

Cupholders

Right_view_Dirty_seat.JPG

Seats

These seats are from a GP SE Coupe, but the cutty ones and these are basically the same seat, just different stitchings.. Good luck, and get pics up of the car!

how difficult is it to put the center console in the lumina and do you have a better picture of the shifter ???and for the time being i would be able to stick with the stock Z34 seats right??

Yes.. Stock Z seats are fine.. As for the shifter, here ya go:

Old_new_boot_install.jpg

The shifter looks the same with both console tops on it, I just tucked it BETWEEN the shift indicator plate and console top for the second half of the pic..

8)

Damn steve your seats are dirty as hell. Oily fingerprints and all :lol:

That was the day I got em in.. Also decided to change the oil midway through the install.. Dont worry.. Theyre clean.. Waiting in the wrecked hulk that is my Black Euro, lol

I got the boot from an Olds Achieva SCX (Arent gonna be findon any of them around anytime soon.. Something like 1xx made, lol)

BUT.. I have seen them in standard Achievas from 96-8 (These are full height shifters like ours) and Grand Prixs/AMs w/ 5 speeds have them as well.. Other car lines, and companies may have them (Honda Accords.. Boxy older ones, circa 89-90..) have em too.. As for fitting, hell yea.. Just take the top off, unscrew the plate indicator, and glue (Optional) the thing to it and screw back on, right through the leather.. Looks SWEET.. But I advise you to havge your shift positions memorised, or add a cluster version.. Itn can be done, lmao

getting those stripes off are easy. use a hairdryer or even the sun and your fingernails but dont use anything sharp... i learned from experience on my chevelle what that will do. then again, at that time i was a 16 year old dork haha.. good luck