Att ismellrealbad

NORBI

a lot of those i do have but some i dont so i will save those. in fact it reminds me of how much work and effort i put into getting it up to shape slowly and gradually over the months....ill do some before and after pics.

FYI: The grinding noise when "powerbraking" (that wasnt to try to accomplish a burnout, but my dads little method of checking things) was becasue the engine and trans mounts are shot. also the mechanic said the frame is cracked in one spot, not a big prob. I will have those done, then ill get an alignment and replace the cat. once those are done thats it! THen the minor things left are the steering wheel, the seat, and im going to replace teh DIC with the cooler looking one. for some reason the one you put in isnt functioning correctly.

One thing im happy about is the fresh brake pads all around and the new rear struts. The brakes were my biggest nightmare with my old GP. I dont mind the few problems that came with the car at all becasue of the awesome deal u gave me, even when the bids on ebay were higher than my offer. im very glad and thank you much

I really liked that car and i wanted to keep it and fix it but my dad was always fightin with me about it and always telling me to sell it, and i wanted sell it to somebody that would take care of it and fix it up, not just drive it to work and never clean it and appreciate it. You were the person that i knew would appreciate it and take care of it thats why i decided to lower the price and i had to sell it because my dad would never stop fighting with me over it.

Good luck with it and send me some pictures when you fix it up.

PS. The DIC was from a 93 GP GTP with a 3.4 DOHC that might be the reason may not be accurate but i had a feeling that original one that came with the car wasnt accurate too, and of course was cracked. I have a good one in my garage that will probably put it on ebay soon its in a good condition.

i do appreciate it. ever since the day 11 years ago when my parents had the choice between buying the teal 2 door grand prix with many more options and the fucking piece of shit 4 door stripped version(LE) they ended up getting, when they got the LE i always felt sour. even back then as a little kid. When it was my day and i turned 17 and the car was handed down to me, all 193,000 miles of it, i was still sour because i knew of its potential to be a really cool car, and here i am driving around the grandma version of it. This car to me now is my redemption. It has what i loved about it and lacks everything i hated, and includes everything i wish the LE had but didnt

My cutty was like that the most basic version of CS, first when i got it from my mom i hated it because it was lacking everything i wanted but then after i found this message board (old layout) i learned a lot here nad started changing everything in my car and now i really love it and wouldnt get rid of it, i had so many people that wanted to buy it off me and they were calling me every other day for me to sell it to them and i am glad i never did and never will.