Turn Signal On Warning

crc

I'm driving home today and at one point I did one of those annoying things a lot of older peeps do in their cars: I left the turn signal on all the way down a straight road. I only realized this when I heard that door-activated chime go off in the car. I'm like wtf? I check the doors, they're fine. I notice my turn signal and yes.. its still on.. I turn it off. The chiming stops. I had no idea this was a feature in these cars. Does this sound right? Small things I don't know about drive me up the wall so I drove past my place for a few blocks just to recreate it.

No luck. I think I should stop smoking this stuff I've been trying these past few days.. :)

whoa so my car has this? i knew of the feature i just didnt know i might have it. despite the fact i never leave my turn signal flashing 8) i still wanna see it in action, bout to go test it out around my development soon

i think it's pretty handy since the turn sigs are fairly silent. I almost never forget my signals on because i always glance at my dash every like 2 seconds but it helps when u DO forget......ie. when my mom is driving the car...

That's quite alright. :) I'm not a big fan of the noise makers that auto manufacturers put into cars. I've disabled most of mine, the only one left is the warning bell for the lights.