Need to know what this button does

Lee

I have an 89 Buick Regal Gs with teh sport digital gage cluster. That little box turns on and off different functions on the display (the cluster button), changes the standards from Euro to unglish (E/M), and trip meter

Ya know, most likely I'm going to be missing a plug for this anyway. The unit has two plugs to go in it (no plugs) included. The box in my dash has just the E/M button. I doubt that there's an extra plug just laying back there.

With luck maybe there's a wire in the 1 plug for the trip odo., but I seriously doubt the second plug that looks like its for the cluster display only.

I'm going to e-mail the ebay seller back to see if he might be able to get me the plugs and a bit of wire.

Yeah, that does make sense, and it sounds pretty cool.

I didn't realize the Regals came with steering wheel controls too. Cool stuff, I kind of wish I had a Regal. Maybe when I move out into the country and have more room. :)

Makes perfect sense, thanks. The guy sent the car to the crusher already so I won't be getting a second plug from him.

I'll be happy to get the dash to Bar+Speed and keep it there. Maybe there'll be a way to toggle it before I fully reinstall it into the dash.

It's all academic until spring. They filled my workroom at work with boiler parts so I can't get my car into a warm place this winter. And baby it's cold outside. -2 to +5 for morning temps lately. Teens for highs.