The Cutty is gone!!

Carotop

umm crankwalk doesnt happen in 420a's nearly as often as 7bolt 2g motors...LMFAO...buddy im what you would call a "dsm guru"...a friend of mine happens to have a stealth tt...built...that thing is broken more than most dsms i know...including my 400hp talon...the motor is a 6g72 btw...theyve used the 4G63 for a long ass time and thats not considered reliable..it doesnt mean anythin...and it was only used in other cars as an N/A application so that doesnt even apply here cause they are different motors...

just because its been out longer does not mean it has more aftermarket...that doesnt mean anythin...they have the same motors so all the motor shit is the same...you can get way more parts for the exterior/interior for a 2g than a 1g anyday...you can hardly even find aftermarket headlights for the 1Gb's and thats a basic mod...and the reasons most 1gs are faster are because they have a bigger stock turbo (14b to t25 for 2g's)thats known to run 11.8, they are cheaper to buy cause they are older, a lot come stock with 6bolt motors, and they are lighter.

Thanks,

Tony

EDIT: And i forgot to mention how much more expensive 3/s's are to fix/build let alone insure

Yea I might look at the 93 Caprice thats like 3995. Damn I was so close to the car lot I shoulda just kept goin.
What were you going to look at?

The Caprice at KK. And I was sayin how close I was to Ham Lake auto and then I turned back

If you get an Old Eagle you are for a lot of fixing them especially the timing belt likes to break on them. My friend had 2 of them fast as hell but he rebuild engine 3 times a year because timing belt broke on him after the 3rd time he sold both of them and bought something else. Just get any GM car i dont care what it is as long as somewhere says GM on it.

Yea I might look at the 93 Caprice thats like 3995. Damn I was so close to the car lot I shoulda just kept goin.
What were you going to look at?

The Caprice at KK. And I was sayin how close I was to Ham Lake auto and then I turned back

I was wondering what you were going to look at up at Ham Lake Motors...

oh nice little cars, my sister has a 1992 Plymouth laser RS Auto, w/ the 2.4 Twin Cam, there quick, and there nice, never broken down on her, but it had a problem with the belts coming lose and squealing, but we fixed it, and it smokes really bad w/o smoke treatment in the oil, and it had a stranage electrical problem with the door locks suddenly locking, she has been locked out of her car a few times, when she starts it and walks off, it locks her out