KING JOKER

with the cutlass's power steering crapping out on me and the numerous problem i have to fix to get it inspected i am going out and looking at cars in the next week.. Found a 98 Grand Prix GT that caught my eye at a dealer and am going to look at it soon as i can. Got to call my uncle first to see if he has any good trade-ins lbut im leaning tword the gp .. well i will give more info when i get it.

with the cutlass's power steering crapping out on me and the numerous problem i have to fix to get it inspected i am going out and looking at cars in the next week.. Found a 98 Grand Prix GT that caught my eye at a dealer and am going to look at it soon as i can. Got to call my uncle first to see if he has any good trade-ins lbut im leaning tword the gp .. well i will give more info when i get it.

What kind of problems? What would you sell the Cutlass for if you got a new car?

What kind of problems? What would you sell the Cutlass for if you got a new car?

Lookin for a new car? :lol:

No, but my girlfriend is.

but what happened to the mexi-stripe of doom or whatever you called it?

Thats what I was wondering

look at his sig

The Mexi-Lumina now calls a junkyard home.

No, but my girlfriend is.

but what happened to the mexi-stripe of doom or whatever you called it?

Thats what I was wondering

look at his sig

The Mexi-Lumina now calls a junkyard home.

we were wondering why? i already saw that dude.

the cutlass needs inspected in march and it will need a set of rotors all around a set of new brakes all around, a new front bumper, oil o ring gasket, valve cover gaskets, a new cat, belts, upper rad hose, set of wires, plugs... and the list goes on. I took good care of her but all the problems are coming at once. this is why im looking at the 98 gp or i could also get an 01 grand cherokee or a monte carlo

the cutlass needs inspected in march and it will need a set of rotors all around a set of new brakes all around, a new front bumper, oil o ring gasket, valve cover gaskets, a new cat, belts, upper rad hose, set of wires, plugs... and the list goes on. I took good care of her but all the problems are coming at once. this is why im looking at the 98 gp or i could also get an 01 grand cherokee or a monte carlo
Wow, I could do that stuff in a weekend!

Yeah, no kidding. A 6, almost 7yr old 98 Grand Prix would probably need the same.

I think he's just making excuses to justify a new (to him) car. Nothing wrong with that. :lol:

Yeah, no kidding. A 6, almost 7yr old 98 Grand Prix would probably need the same.

I think he's just making excuses to justify a new (to him) car. Nothing wrong with that. :lol:

well shit, i say the same, thing, but hey, who complains about a newer car.

well shit, i say the same, thing, but hey, who complains about a newer car.

Exactly! My cutlass needed new brake pads so what do I do? Trade it in on the GTP.

:lol:

those problems i mentioned were just a few... between parts and the time involved to me it is not worth it. I have a friend who wants the cutlass so it will go to a good home where he will fix it and make it look brand new again and for a $1000 car it lasted me pretty well for the last 3 years but i am going for a newer auto so it works out :D