Frustration Is...

Lee

When you have a 2004 house, a 2004 car but can't scrape up the money for a 1989 Grand Prix TGP for $1100.

Black, good runner 138k miles, 715-289-3955.

That's Cadott, WI near Eau Claire, WI for anyone who managed to stay single and actually has cash or access to it.

Man I could rip my hair out...too strapped with credit cards and furniture, etc. payments. I want it so bad and it's only 13 mile from me right now. Haven't seen it. Just the ad.

i can't afford that cause i'm a fucking poor college student who just spent almost 1.5 times that for spring break lol

thats cuz your not the brighest bulb in the box. J/K where you going that is costing you so much?

I'm temped to call and get the address so I can do a driveby and see how it is visually. I wouldn't go further than that because I can't buy it anyway.

From Milwalkee you'd want to find the best route for you to get to Hwy 29. Cadott is on Hwy 29 about 90 miles west of Wausau. And 13 miles east of Chippawa Falls.

hmmm

tgp

black

the two things ive been looking for.

but.....138k miles??? wow

and in wisconsin, although if it was a pristine condition TGP, i might think about the trip