powered seats...

90lumina3.1

god that remainds me when i was getting my seats from a CS international on the junk yard and car had no battery, it took me 8 hours to remove that seat, there is a metal cable going for left side to right and you have to move them slowly to move the seat, what i did i got another of the cable and was moving them with pliers slowly one turn on left and other one on the right side and seat was slowly moving forward. You will see if you look under the seat there is a metal cable in a plastic cover so thats what you have to turn to move the seat.

What I did was get a spare battery from the junkyard (some of them will let you take a battery to the car). The engine harnes was not there, so I just cut the wires for the seat, connected power, ground, then grounded the battery to the car, and viola. POWER SEATS MOVED FORWARD. If you can get to the plug under the seat, just unplug it, and stick wire in it then hook it up to the battery. This is assuming you can get a battery to the car.

thats what i had to do when i attempted to get a seat for my car i braught the battery. that was until i discovered the seat in that car was as bad or worse than mine :(