am i an idiot?

90lumina3.1

Am i an idiot?  

1. 1. Am i an idiot?

• Yes. You are a blooming idiot
    • No. it was a good idea not to take the damn seats
    • Hard choice, cant decide

i was at the yard, and i saw a white gp se with full power driver side seat, and passenger side was power everything(except forward and backward). ive been meaning to do a conversion to bucket seats in my lumina. these were from a beige interior, and my car is blue(not like its a problem, i was gonna paint the interior black w/ blue highlights). the only reason i didnt take the seats was b/c there was a gash in driver side, and i couldnt get em all the way out(bolts were rusted in). am i an idiot? or was it a good decision to not take it.(if im an idiot, ill go back and put the deposit so they will pull it.) btw... all the electric works.

*edit* heeeyy.... 16 views and still only 2 votes? you people gotta start voting, and replying :) */edit*

they're cloth, but im putting black/blue leather seatcovers on them. im also gonna be painting/filming the other interior parts. i wanna do more black/blue. i just wanted to add that they were $75 for the seats and the console

If your planning on seat covers there is no reason that you shouldn't have got em, but this is just my opinion. Thats a pretty good deal with the console and all. I am gettin perfect cond Z34 buckets for $50 plus shipping and jsut throwing seat covers on them, maybe go as far as getting them dyed. I dunno but the seats i am getting are gray and my interior is the same as yours BLUE, i love the blue but no Z's or GTP's were made in blue interior, no your not a idiot but i think it would have been a good idea to get the seats and console, i am not gonna ahve a console for quite a while do to school and the $$$$ situation. So go for it, (if the tear isn't that bad) Later Jay

If i were you i would look for seats from a Cutlass Supreme 92+ i think those are the best looking seats in w-body especially in black leather or burgundy (used to have it in my CS Convertible i loved them).

Thats just my opinion.

Get black leather seats from a 92+ Cutlass Supreme and you will have a nice seats and probably one of a kind lumina with Leather, "Be Different, Be Creative and try different things"

Try different junk yards i when i was looking for a good seats from International it took me about 3 months till i found the right ones that were clean and good looking. Do some search and you will find them not for much money.