Fog light replacement alternates?

Ramma2

Both my fog light lenses are busted on my car. Once is a cheaper plastic one, and one is a glass one. The only ones I could find run about 90$. Is there an alternate I can use here, like some aftermarket lamp that would fit well in the fog light spot? Driving a 95 Olds Cutlass Supreme.

Check either the group buys or For Sale section.

Someone posted something about Blazer lights. They're perfect, size-wise and look nicer because they have a clear (non-fluted) lens.

Only reason I didn't get them is they're Driving Lights and not Fog Lights. There's a difference and I wanted Fog lights, so I bought a brand new OEM one from Ebay to replace my shattered one.

Check either the group buys or For Sale section.

Someone posted something about Blazer lights. They're perfect, size-wise and look nicer because they have a clear (non-fluted) lens.

Only reason I didn't get them is they're Driving Lights and not Fog Lights. There's a difference and I wanted Fog lights, so I bought a brand new OEM one from Ebay to replace my shattered one.

you're too nice Shawn :lol:

the ones that fit perfectly are BlazerTech 2600's and like Shawn said they are driving lights....

yep...like others have said...blazertech 2600 SUV driving lights are the way to go...they fit the bumper perfect and are very BRIGHT!!...be sure to aim them properly...and, if you do a SEARCH you'll find many threads about them! :wink:

here's what mine look like on my cutty:

fogs.jpg