What have u stupidly broken on ur car

Prospeeder

when using metal tools around the ICM/Coilpacks to take the bolts out, PLEASE be sure you remove the negative battery cable..

And also don't let your idiotic girlfriend get behind the wheel and start cranking the engine when your hand is firmly placed on an exposed ignition coil.

I have a Im a Retard Dent on my pass Doors right in the middle not back just Pushed in about a 1/4 of an inch and the fix a dent didnt work....POS...but the body shop quoted me $50 to take both dents out...

And also don't let your idiotic girlfriend get behind the wheel and start cranking the engine when your hand is firmly placed on an exposed ignition coil.

Wow that could get really interesting really FAST

Sounds like a shocking experience to me... :shock:

Famous last words while holding a spark plug wire (with plug in the end) and trying to test for spark: "Hey, crank it over!"

^---- my words before shouting out in pain getting shocked by live spark plug wire...

Sounds like a shocking experience to me... :shock:

Famous last words while holding a spark plug wire (with plug in the end) and trying to test for spark: "Hey, crank it over!"

^---- my words before shouting out in pain getting shocked by live spark plug wire...

Yeah I had a few choice word for her helpfulness.

Well I can't think of anything that I was fixing on the car or something like that that i broke, but I stupidly broke my passenger side halfshaft. I stopped by Burger King after work because I have a friend that works there and he was outside having a smoke so I pulled in a talked to him. He was showing me the marks he made on the pavement with his Regal and asked if my GP would do that. (they were only a couple feet long.) So I said sure, it'll do it 5 times longer than that. So brake torque to 3k and let her rip, and as soon as I let out of the brakes, snap, broken halfshaft. I drove it home broken, (~5 miles) it just wasn't a very smooth ride.

Shawn

Wifey was driving in some winter rain/sleet/snow, and her wipers were getting frozen up. So she reaches out to do the classic wiper flick, grabs the wiper..

.. and rips it off the car :?

Ok here's a few...

1. I was washing my car one day, and then got done, and was pulling it into the garage to dry it off. my sandals were wet so i used my hands to push the pedals(good idea NOT to do this) and pulled it in fine, but when i went to stop, my hand pressed the gas instead of the brake. Smashed into the front of the garage. Left a good 1.5 ft. hole in the front of the garage. since my room is on the other side of that wall, i went to go look. I had a HUGE crack on that wall in my room, and the force of the impact knocked over my desk and spilled everything in it.

haha nothing happened to my car besides a bent license plate and a totalled license plate bracket.

2. backing out of my garage, i scraped up against our old Astro van. left a nice paint scrape on my car, and left NOTHING on the astro. some nice turtle wax took care of that problem!!!

3. Was leaning on my armrest, missed and hit my cupholder, breaking it off!! DAMN its one of those rare cupholders that NO ONE can find too...

i broke 3 clips off the back of my dash panel where the radio sits now that sags down door handle :bash: running lights switch damn things would blink on and off while driving so ripped the button out and i push an pull tin foil out when i want them on and off lol ghetto umm that about it for now hopefully nothing esle goes on :roll:

well i havent broken anything but...

i went to my buddy's house to ride his new quad. he parked it 7 feet from my car(my ole 92 achieva sc) facing it. well i had never ridden a clutch quad. i gave it too much gas when i let the clutch out , pulled a wheelie and slammed into my car. :oops: the driver side front fender had a 2" indented crease top to bottom. i was soo pissed!

i went to my buddy's house to ride his new quad. he parked it 7 feet from my car(my ole 92 achieva sc) facing it. well i had never ridden a clutch quad. i gave it too much gas when i let the clutch out , pulled a wheelie and slammed into my car. the driver side front fender had a 2" indented crease top to bottom. i was soo pissed!

:bash: :bash: :bash:

A guy came into my work the other day (Bob Brown Chevrolet in Des Moines)...........said he got locked into the back seat of his Blazer..........had to KICK (and I mean KICK....as in COMBAT STOMP ! ) his way out...........inner door panels were all fucked up.

His child safety locks were on.

I am NOT making this up.

the only thing that's broken on my car is both cupholders

the one in the armress broke off 3 weeks after i got the car.......and the dash-cupholder broke last summer when Aunt's kids were cleaning out my car

changing a radiator fan motor. had to disconnect the dogbone mt(right one) and broke the dipstick handle when my hand went flying with the bolt. the handle for the dipstick went flying about 30 feet. :bash:

Worst thing I've done to my Buick so far is put the driver window controls in sans a metal clip, ened up screwing up the door panle (boo-hoo, right?).

In another car, I spilt Sprite all over the radio. Not fun! Thank god the radio didn't short out, but the tape deck never worked right after that, even with a healthy dose of tuner cleaner.

My dad is a big car freak too, but sometimes he doesn't know what he's doing. He wanted to help me install my fog lights, and I let him install the battery terminal. The best place to put it was on the Aux. terminal next to the accessory fusebox. So he get's out a wrench and get's ready to turn.

"Shouldn't we disconnect the ground first?"

"Nah, It'll be fine."

Every time he turned the wrench to a certain angle, he'd put his hand on the frame to brace him, and got nice suprise. Happened at least three times. Thankfully the frame under the hood has a thin coat of paint on it, otherwise this may have turned into a bonafied Darwin Award :roll: Needless to say I learned the painless way why it's a good idea to disconnect the battery.

had to change a flat tire and i couldn't find the little hubcap key... so i got really really pissed and went to town on the fucking thing with a hammer. It got all bent up and still didn't come off. Then i went back in my car and found the key in my center console under an envelope.... me = dumbass!

Where to begin....

Bought the regal, 1000$, started stalling a week later. A month after that, the engine block cracked, leaking a mix of gas/oil/coolant. :evil: stupid...$500 for a new engine.

White93z34, you know about fixing this. Our old micanic couldent figure out why the rear defrost wasn't working. "Well, the electricity ain't gettin back there..." Turns out, we had the wrong heater/AC controls, no switch for it. :cuss:

Stupid cattilitic converter rusted out after being patched over atleast 2 times... :roll: $175. (Lowest bill yet!)

Doors freezing, the locks gettin stuck open (20*F standing outside in the cold)

The OLD (I stress that word) micanio replaced the guages, gas guage didnt work. replaced it again. Odometer dident work. Replaced AGAIN, gas guage didnt work. replaced it AGAIN!!! Odometer didnt work. After that he bought a new one and tweaked it again. Now it works again. (knock wood!)

And whilst trying to fix Heater, the OLD micanic screwed up the AC, so now we have to ride windows down. :| Idiot....

He used to be good....when he worked on his own cars..... :evil: too many screw ups.... not counting the mustang.....85 monte SS......the 86 monte SS....among others.

This one wasnt me, it was a gm wrench monkey

So I had my car in gettin the intake manifold gaskets done and they were doing a full car inspection. I arrived about 45 mins into the inspection, the monkey told me my wiring was all fucked up, and non of my electrical inside works except for my interior lights. Im sittin there watching the guy try everything. I walk to the driver side and flip the dimmer switch up high and push the power button on the tape deck.

"looks fine to me"

I just laughed and went back to the showroom