Vacuum Problem PLEASE HELP!!

Prospeeder

chill out turbo.. just trying to help. That was what I thought you were looking for.

What exactly are you looking to accomplish here? Do you know what you are missing and what you are going to do?

yea, the TGP forum helped me out, thanks for givin me the pic, i had no idea they had that under to hood, yea, the whole line is gone, and the wrong check valve is there, and i need to route a vac line from the throttle body to the check valve to get vacuum to all of it, correct?

Here's a pic of EXACTLY like everything should look. Find the TB (throttle body) in the center and you can trace where everything should go. This is exactly like the pic under the hood, but more detailed, so it will help running vac lines in the correct places.

I ran all of my lines parked next to a 90 Lumi to get them correct. The little square things with the triangle on the top are 3 way check valves, make sure they are pointing in the same direction as the pic. I forgot to label them, but there is one near the left strut tower, and another near the side of the trans, which feeds vacuum to the trans vacuum modulator, and the open port bleeds boost out to avoid hurting the modulator.

Hope this helps, I froze my ass off drawing it, pen froze halfway through as well, so I hope at least a few people can use/appreciate this:

scan0001s.jpg