headlight covers or not...

Cornerdealy

I currently have headlight covers on my prix, but i'm deciding whether or not i should keep them. I thought they looked kick ass when i first got them, but now they are starting to droop down a little cause the velcro is starting to fall off and I kinda also miss the look of the mini quads. What do you guys think.

Here's the most recent shot i have of it with the covers:

http://img237.exs.cx/img237/5872/projblkout37wf.jpg

here's an older pic (before i removed the GTS logos):

http://img237.exs.cx/img237/2179/frontmistangle2fy.jpg

i think i might remove them just for the main fact that i have practically no visibility at night. The stock headlights are bad enough, much less putting covers on them....anyone else?

i don't think they look right...the pix from when they were newer make them look ALRIGHT, but the newer pix you have, they just look bad...i'd prolly just lose em all together and go with the hott mini-quad look...thats just my opinion though...

ok they're gone.

They had a novelty appeal, but i got bored of them, plus they werent sitting flush.

It's funny, I put them on so quickly after i got my prix, that i forgot how it looked to see my mini quads. It definitely looks a lot better now.

If anyone wants to buy them off me, I'll sell them cheap, but i dont have any of the brackets to install them.

I'll put some more pics up when i get it washed/waxed.

I had a pair on my 1988 For a while, they looked cool (to me) for a while but same as you put it "the novelty wore off" LOL. I'd never put them on a car again, especially on a car with mini quads! (and I agree 150% about the stock lights sucking ass the way they are!)

I'm not a big fan of headlight covers anymore, besides they dont even look flush.

I like the miniquad look

I think so too. For quite a while I was thinking of trying to fit the miniquads onto my Lumina. They give your car a very sporty look.

Rather than covering your lights, try to find an option of making them more functional.

Jack

Since everyone complains about the light output of the mini-quads, I assume no suitable replacement has been found :?:

sylvania silverstar conversion helps...only problem is the pattern from the mini-quads sux...you can't really do much about it...

About the Sylvanias I know you can take out the bulb and epoxy a new one in.

YEPPERS!!!...that what i did...you actually use silicone adheasive...it works great! :wink: ...then if you re-aim your lights, they're actually pretty bright...