For you guys with Concert Sound II

RareGMFan

compared to the stock unit that came with only 4 speaker, yea, they sound great. And because the regal's stereo is such a strange shape, an aftermarket deck looks awful in these cars.

100_1218.jpg

No they don't look the same. Here's a picture of the covers in my Regal.

door.jpg

Yeah, if they all looked like that, then they're way different. These are pretty big, and sit at the bottom front corner of the door panel. Well, unless there were different versions, that clears that up. Thanks for the photo and the replys!

Yeah, if they all looked like that, then they're way different. These are pretty big, and sit at the bottom front corner of the door panel. Well, unless there were different versions, that clears that up. Thanks for the photo and the replys!

IIRC, the speaker setup was exactly the same. The same size speakers in the doors. the only difference was the grills. I'm pretty sure that you could make them work if you really wanted to.

100_1218.jpg

I Installed into a regal limitied once and the kit came with a pocket for the HU and then you installed where the Tape deck was.... it wasnt hard and didnt look bad and the chick I installed for had a place to put her Smokes.

I was just bein sarcastic.. saying the girls that smoke are so :gone2far: attractive

:werd: If I pull up to a stoplight and a chick in the car next to me is smoking, it's an instant turnoff. Not so much anymore, because I'm taken, but eh. :lol:

I Installed into a regal limitied once and the kit came with a pocket for the HU and then you installed where the Tape deck was.... it wasnt hard and didnt look bad

This is the same way that the 88-94 1500 Dash is set up. when you want to put an aftermarket HU in it, it goes where the casset player was. theres a kit where you put a pocket were the stock radio was. I got that done when i had my Alpine HU put in, now i use that pocket to hold my cell phone

I Installed into a regal limitied once and the kit came with a pocket for the HU and then you installed where the Tape deck was.... it wasnt hard and didnt look bad

This is the same way that the 88-94 1500 Dash is set up. when you want to put an aftermarket HU in it, it goes where the casset player was. theres a kit where you put a pocket were the stock radio was. I got that done when i had my Alpine HU put in, now i use that pocket to hold my cell phone

My Friend Marks Kit for his 94 1500 didnt come with the pocket hes looking for one thou......

Burner: thanks for bring this back on topic..

what? its multi-tasking :joke: