Looking for a part number

jeremy

yep, there were supposed to be rubber inserts, they help hold things a little better....I very rarely see them, but they came that way from the factory. I think Jay's girl's GTP has ONE but that is about the only person who I know that still has even one of them.

yep, there were supposed to be rubber inserts, they help hold things a little better....I very rarely see them, but they came that way from the factory. I think Jay's girl's GTP has ONE but that is about the only person who I know that still has even one of them.

how in the fuck do you remember that?!

I noticed it last night when I had her bent over the console while we were "going at it".... 63560ee6.gif

HA HA HA Don't you wish!! LOL. We lost the other insert sometime in the last 2 years, i think Jay lost it!

I noticed it last night when I had her bent over the console while we were "going at it".... 63560ee6.gif

HA HA HA Don't you wish!! LOL. We lost the other insert sometime in the last 2 years, i think Jay lost it!

Probably did lose it. Plus Jeremy, it wasn't you that had her bent over :naughty:

Jeez you two are horny little bastards!

Oh and Chris i've met you, and your too tiny for me, i'd break you in half, sorry! By the way my car is still for sale.. HINT HINT

When we sold our Grand Am, it still had them both in there. I don't see how you lose them.

they get stuck to the bottom of your 20 oz pop and then when u take it out when u leave the car, you don't notice it was on there and it falls off! She says it was me, but i dunno

95-96 Regals
Not to sound like I'm nitpicking or anything, but the Regal's cupholders are not the same as the Cuttys and GP's. They're completely round and don't have the "indent" for the rubber inserts (they never had them.)

INSERT

$7.49

there ya go...thats the price from GMpartsdirect.com BTW... :wink:

Good find! That's another item to go on the "must buy" list, thanks!!!