92chevyeuro

Hey guys, Im new to this site. I have had my Lumina for a couple of months now and I love it. I have a question for everyone. Will the dual exhaust from a Grand Prix fit on my Lumina? I would put a custom exhaust on it but the police around here dont apperciate loud cars. Thanks for your help.

welecome to the board! yep a prix dual exhaust setup would go right in place as far as i know. be sure to get pictures i want to see what the prix tips look like from under a euro's bumper.

welcome to the board...good thing you asked a question in your "introduction thread" or I would have had to move it :lol: :lol:

...seriously though, I think you will be amazed at the amount of information you will find on this site.

Well, I got a price on the dual exhaust. Over $500!!!!!! I am open for any suggestions. I dont really want to put the stock exhaust on it again. I really want duals. Help!!!!

heres a good exhaust setup(the one i'm going for); cat=any high flow will do, 2.5 mandrel bent($125-$150 in town), then 2 aluminized, 2.5 inlet/outlet, 5x9 magnaflow mufflers. they are $57.10 a pop from the performance shop.