what to buy next?

90lumina3.1

what wbodies came with the larger swaybar? which ones have a front/rear STB that will fit my lumina? now for the real question: im goin to the yard tomm, should i get bucket seats, the gage dash, stb, or swaybar?

Wow, your on a mission! I'd go for the performance parts first, easy to get; easy to buy... but only if you find them. I've been looking for a stock issued strut tower brace and it's nuts. Nobody in the local yard knows what you talking about or what it is. :lol: I would go for the seats... as long theres a matching set floating around... would be cool!

http://www.efi-street.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=7067

- RedFox340

Correct, since the body roll is bad enough, the convertible would literally tweak itself out of alignment where door panels and body lines would out of whack after a couple of years. You guys at FFP, maybe you guys should thinking about a structure / handling package to buy... huh? :yikes:

- RedFox340

The biggest front sway bar came on any 91+ 3.4 DOHC car, among others. It's 34mm. It will be hollow. The biggest rear one is usually on the same cars as above.

The best thing to do is to look for a Lumina Z34...it was a popular car and it will have the biggest of everything. And, like it was stated above, the strut tower brace is only found on the Convertibles. Good luck finding one...

Jason