Grand Prix Body Kit

samiamryan

Ummm, a body kit for our body kit/aero package :shock: :lol: I seen a kit once for GPs without plastic aero pieces, would be liked by few as it was rather un-tasteful, loud and not shaped like a car :? Since we already got the aero kit with fender flares, lower valance/air dam-splitter, hood louvers and bulges everywhere, most just go with a spoiler to finish things off 8), maybe some window tinting, headlight covers/best on a black TGP.

Jeff M

Agreed. I think the factory B4U package is one of the best looking body kits for ANY car ever made, factory OR after market. Why would you want to add some cheap looking pieces that usually don't even match the lines and contours of the car? :confused:

Has anyone put on a body kit on there Turbo? Just wondering if they make anything that would fit this car and if anyone knows of any webites that make em. Just curious.

Damn you got my hopes up cause my turbocharger needs a body kit. :lol:

:shrug:

Jud

Mabybe you are right Jud, maybe we all missed this :oops: , he was wondering if there was a body kit for the "turbocharger", it is an ugly snail looking thing :lol: We are all just funnin ya samiamryan :lol: , if you want it louder than the stock aero, go for it but to answer your question, nothing much out there that is not custom.

Jeff M