regular seat removal/replacement

thedeef

4 bolts in each seat, the front all together has 8, sort of a pain, but easy if u understand what i am sayin.

Just be careful not to scratch your car taking them out, or the plastic b pillar cover. The rear has two on the bottom, u can't see them unless you kneel outside your car and sort of look up under. Then the rear bottom comes out. Then two bolts on the upper portion and then lift up and out. Easy as hell. Hope this helps Jay

They are easy to pull out too.

Also, the above info. is for bucket seats in the front. Never had a W-body with benches in the front, so I'm not totally positive if the above info. is correct.

They are easy to pull out too.

Also, the above info. is for bucket seats in the front. Never had a W-body with benches in the front, so I'm not totally positive if the above info. is correct.

grrr damn the bucket seats.... :lol:

i have the 60/40 bench in my 90 lumina 4 door, but i'm sure it's not much more difficult than what you're describing for the buckets. all i need now is a place to do it...(college dorm parking lot is not working for me...

deef

The front split-bench has the same mounting brackets as the bucket seat does (the driver's side is the only one that's different, passenger side is a normal bucket seat.) At least it's that way on the 95-01 Luminas, but I'd assume it's the same on all the rest of the 4-door split-bench W-Bodies...

The front split-bench has the same mounting brackets as the bucket seat does (the driver's side is the only one that's different, passenger side is a normal bucket seat.) At least it's that way on the 95-01 Luminas, but I'd assume it's the same on all the rest of the 4-door split-bench W-Bodies...

If thats the case that they share the same brackets, then they all should be the same.

I know there was no difference between the mounting locations(except for the rear seat back bolts, there was 2 extra on the GP).