any other head or tail lights that will fit a 92 4dr lumina

the duke and me

i just want to know any other cars that have lights that will fit my car with little to no modification....im looking to buy new im just looking for other models that would fit easily i would rather salvage

hrmmm....any 1990, 1991, 1993, and 1994 Lumina coupe or sedan will fit, other than that you are stuck with what you got :P

there are 3 different grilles that came on first gen Lumina...the 90-only Euro grille, the common-as-mess base/Euro grille, and the Z34 grille if you are interested in changing something that way. also, on the Euro3.4's the taillights came painted bodycolor around the lights.

I have one small question for Chris, so your car doesn't have the body colored tailights because it is a Z34 right??

- Jeff L.

some 90' euro luminas got gray trimmed tail lights, other then that the only other 91-94 lumina that got special treatment was the euro 3.4 avaliable with white or red trimmed taillights.