Mono leaf Spring or....HELP !!!

Paul GTP

Sounds like your rear struts are frozen up. If they are old and get some moisture in there, that happens. Wifey's Euro does it sometimes, I have to put it in the garage to thaw out. Gets cold here in E. PA!!

yeah careful you don't break those struts...last year mine were frozen and i went for a spin, ended up oversteering quite a bit in a corner and htting the curb (and a tree trunk) with the corner of my car. somehow i guess the top of the struts broke and all of the fluid came out. it was a fun ride down to speedy's!

I don't know what is happening. Back of my car is so stiff I'm jumipng in it like a tennis ball. Is it mono leaf spring or shocks ? Please Help before i loose my stomach.

If you think the struts might be going bad I'd recommend getting those replaced straight away. These usually go when it's cold out. I had one fail in -20 deg. C weather. If the fiberglass leaf spring becomes warped due to driving around with bad struts you will have a permanent lean in the rear and a permanent non-alignment related pull. The leaf spring is hideously expensive to replace. That's why there's all this talk of coil overs.