Found elusive Cutlass SX pictures

90TGP

SX - Package included:

a 3.1 Liter engine

a full digital read out dash

2 full racing molded seats apolstered in semi-raised valour.

an SX molded body kit with rear badging

ha moron. That 'SX molded body kit' looks to be a razzi kit (aka PHANTOM cutlass)

Those 'Racing Seats' are out of a Grand Prix.

Digital dash and 3.1 V6 was optional on any model.

yeah that things a POS, theres one like that around here, cept in worse condition, he has OLDSMOBILE in the Mexican/Spanish print on his back window, drives around all pimp shit lol.

Its a confirmed dealer package, available through quite a few dealers though. Grand Olds sold them here in the Grand Rapids, MI area. There's a quite a few around still. The guy I talked to at the dealership couldn't confirm if the GFX kit was from Razzi or not, but the car was simply a regular Cutlass gussied up with dealer installed ground effects kit, or at least thats what the ones sold here were.

The guy I talked to at the dealership couldn't confirm if the GFX kit was from Razzi or not

I don't think Razzi was around in '89. The Razzi pieces are slightly different, but look to be based off the SX ones. I remember years ago seeing a few (all were white) and just last summer another one was roaming around.