CS Dash lights problem !Help Wanted!

CutlassSL91

I had the dash lights on my car fixed at my olds dealer today, and they are still not working properly. I can see the digital cluster, but the Radio, PRND12, will not work at all. The only ones that work are the HVAC lights (except for the fan speed indicators which only light up when the Headlights/Parking Lights are off.) But The HV/AC lights are EXTREMELY Dim, you can barley see them. My question is What do you think the problem is? The dealer said the short was fixed, and yes the HVAC lights (barely) light up. Could it be burned out bulbs? I think that would be odd for the Radio lights, the Shifter lights and any other lights to all be out. I am extremely frustrated, and i don't know how hard it would be to replace all of them IF that's the problem.

Headlight switch? Just a guess...

speaking of headlight switches....that reminds me, I totally forgot to send you that spare 95-97 cutty headlight/foglight switch that I was going to give you. To the best of my knowledge, it is in perfect working order. PM me your address again