Dealer Brochure

1990lumina

Are there any guys on here that have a dealer brochure or whatever you'd like to call it (deallie that you can take from the dealer and see features of the car and stuff) for a first gen. Lumina, preferably for a 1990 Lumina and have scanned it I guess for the shear enjoyment of scanning it? If so could you please tell me, I'd be interested in having someone e-mail the scanned images to me. I've looked all over the net for one but can't find one yet, and I just think it would be cool to have. I'd print it off and keep it like I did for the brochure for my RX-7...

Please, does anyone have this?

Thanks in advance for any replies, seems it is rare to find the net. I can't pay any one for scanning it though since I have no paypal or credit card or anything of that nature, but if there is something I could do in return name it and I'll try and help (I have a lot of the Ford brochures for Tauruses, Contours, Sables, Excursions, 500, a few Mustang ones..but no Chev ones :(

Oh, if you wish to send via e-mail PM for my address, (got spammed last time I put my e-mail on a forum for everyone to see..not this form though!)

Thanks again!

- Jeff L.

i have one for 1991 and 1992 but it would take forever to get them scanned...try searching on ebay sometimes they have them on there....now that i think of it i think there is a 1994 brochure for sale now

ive got just about every 94 brochure/pamphlet/nick nack thing the dealer had on display for 94. There have been a few 90 ones on ebay, and i think they'res a 94 on there now.