New Cluster Lights

Carotop

you really need to get some pix up...i was lookin @ mine, and the factory bulbs were CLEAR yet it glowed green...soo, i don't see how puting blue bulbs in would help anything... :roll:

you really need to get some pix up...i was lookin @ mine, and the factory bulbs were CLEAR yet it glowed green...soo, i don't see how puting blue bulbs in would help anything... :roll:

he has and older cutty were the dash lights lit up almost white anyway....the green is actually located on the back of the factory guage faces and can be removed with simple nail polish remover...then put in whatever color bulbs you want.....

he has and older cutty were the dash lights lit up almost white anyway....the green is actually located on the back of the factory guage faces and can be removed with simple nail polish remover...then put in whatever color bulbs you want.....

OHH...ok...i forgot his is older and has a different cluster :oops: ...yeah, the color is painted on the inside, i rubbed it off on my GP cluster with paint thinner...i thought about changing the idiot light colors...like, make the signal arrows blue to match the cluster lights...i'd just need some blue paint that is transparent... :?

...i'd just need some blue paint that is transparent... :?

or blue light bulbs...

:lol: yeah...i just thought of that after i posted...i was gonna edit, but i figured you'd get to it first! :wink:

Yea my bulbs had blue sleeves over them and it glowed green. I did buy blue bulbs from Autozone

55e_Picture_026.jpg

a67_Picture_027.jpg

Also can you change the LEDs like the ones behind the climate control??

those bulbs you bought look like regular "HYPER WHITE" bulbs...i think it'd have a BLUER look to it if you put the blue bulb condom over the new bulbs...just my 2 cents... :wink:

it would probably be too dim then

i doubt it...the bulbs that look blue are usually a brighter white...so, the blue cover would probably just make it look bluer..i mean, it will be lil bit dimmer, but it should give it a blue look...