new to the group trying to make my lumina more luxury

the duke and me

i actually work in the collision center at a dealership so used parts are easy to find so i think im going to grab a yukon mirror and have started looking for regal seats as for mirrors i am thinking somethin with the turn signals on them i have already salvedged a flip down dvd player with 6.7 inch wide screen monitor from a chevy venture and im thinking about a steering wheel with a warmer and radio controls built in as for the HUD thats a little harder and im definatally going to get seat warmers in regards to the engine its a 3.1 and i have a set of flow masters that im going to try to fit on i can also paint pretty well so im going to paint it my self and was thinking about maybe trying to modify my bumpers and make side skirtsand i relize window tint is a must.....im still not sure what kind of center console i want to use and i would also like get a new hood with more contour to it....maybe clear tail lights cant seem to find any though... anyone?

i think those steering wheels are repulsive, along with Grand Prix 88-93 wheels, and cutlass, hell, all the old wbody steering wheels were awful, now the 92-93 grand am wheels are nice, and i LOVE the 99+GT leather wrapped ones, omg, there big and thick and feel so good on ur hands

I love my wheel. Now my Camaro wheel on the other hand :puke: