Yet another useless picture thread (Stuck W goodness inside)

Justin

Well supremestyle, I 1-upped you, I actually did get stuck trying to take pictures of my car. Snapped some of the other Ws on the farm as well, the only one I didn't get was my '92 GP that's in town at the moment.

CutlassStuck.jpg

Got her hung up pretty good, had to get the Jeep to jerk it out.

CutlassSup.jpg

First pics of the new APC foglights, 15hp right there bitches.

Z34Stuck.jpg

There sits the Z in (very) cold storage. Pulled the snow off her anyways.

PrixConvert.jpg

Knocked the body drain holes out the bottom, put a plastic bag over the shifter and steering column. I bet you $1000 if I had taken a battery out there with me it would have started right up, maybe it's the lack of body panels and stuff, but it's the strongest 3.1 I've ever driven.

Graveyard.jpg

And the Graveyard, see if you can pick out the Ws in there amongst the classics.

Guest Anonymous

Everyone wants to go to other sites and complain about how much bullshit they have to sort through over here and there is no useful info. All I can say is quit adding to the bullshit and useless threads in a tech section.

Justin, I'm not pointing my finger at you. Look how many stupid threads have been posted in this section over the last week.

PrixConvert.jpg

Knocked the body drain holes out the bottom, put a plastic bag over the shifter and steering column. I bet you $1000 if I had taken a battery out there with me it would have started right up, maybe it's the lack of body panels and stuff, but it's the strongest 3.1 I've ever driven.

I wouldn't doubt it one bit. That thing ran when all logic said it wouldn't. It sat behind my shop for many many months, buried in the snow and frigid temperatures... started instantly. I should have hung onto the thing :cry:

was that actually an option?

Yes, I believe it was the "sawzall" option.

Whats the RPO for a sawzalled roof?

just use my initials. That used to be my old car.. I chopped 'er up.

why'd ya do that? go over 100k? bad rust? something?

I dunno. It pissed me off. Its a 200k mile car and I ended up smucking up the front end.. wasn't worth it to fix it.

how come the Z is sitting less than 5 feet away from nice covered barn storage? unless the barn is full.

Boy what a j/y! lets see if i can point out the cars...

-back left, 89? Cutlass

-back right, 69-70 Impala 4dr

-front row, left to right: 59 Impala, 68 El Camino, middle I wanna say another Impala, (cant narrow it down), then 72-73? Impala 4dr, right, another 89 Cutlass

how'd I do, this is just by looking at the pic.