Miles to the tank?

onitnas

The ole 3100 in the GP's been averaging 260-275 in the winter, but when it was warmer it got 320-340. The Loomie is about the same.

Regal gets 300-330 when it's warmer outside.

This is a mix of city and highway driving, BTW...

I've pulled 410 miles out of my GP numerous times....(it was on fumes).....

That was all highway driving at about 75 mph....

I normally get 330-360 a tank with highway and city driving.

The ole 3100 in the GP's been averaging 260-275 in the winter, but when it was warmer it got 320-340. The Loomie is about the same.

Regal gets 300-330 when it's warmer outside.

This is a mix of city and highway driving, BTW...

I'd say my GP gets about that too.

I'm kinda glad cause I saw a thread earlier about 300mile/tank in the winter and only way I could possibly do that is if I drove till the car ran out of gas! :shock:

In the summer if I were doing straight highway I swear I could get near 600km/tank. It's just sad in the winter!

My Lumina gets only around 350KM out of a full tank...one time I ran it till I coasted in to the gas station on fumes and only got 380km. In summer it usually goes to 500km tops per tank.

In winter I let my car warm up quite a bit, plus I think they change the gasoline a bit which causes it not to burn as aefficent (not sure though).

All depends the type of driving I do, if I constantly push it off the line and kick her down on the freeway she drinks A LOT of gas, but if I push it to 3000rpm or lower in first gear off the line it is alot better and keep a steady speed on the freeway it is alot better.

All above are me driving city. Highway I really can't say as the Lumina's never been on the highway since I've owned it, maybe this summer!

- Jeff L.

Same as the other 3100 owners, winter weather, I'll pull 310-325. Thats a mix of open highway/city (haha city) driving. Summer I can easily pull 330, but usually around 350-360 with city and highway. On the interstates with little stopping I've gotten 400 miles out of a tank.

My last 2 tanks of gas in my Regal GS (3800) I went 302 miles & filled up with 13.1 gallons, so I had a couple of gallons left. I figured that's 23 mpg running city/highway and some idling in my driveway to warm up & move to clear my driveway of snow, so I guess that's not too bad.

With my calculation of 23 mpg - I should get about 368 miles to the tank & run out.

in the summer I can get all of 500 out of a tank, all highway though. I haven't bothered to keep track what it is in winter, but I know its shite compared to a summer drive.

My 91 convertible gets around 225 around town and 325 on the highway.

The 90 International get about 190 around town and 325 on the highway.

Both are 3.1's so I dunno why the difference in the two cars. I do know (iif this makes sence) that the convertible feels "looser" on acceleration, like there is less resistence or something. I dunoo.

Jason