Strangest W-body option combo

94CutlassSLCoupe

My Friend has a 88 GP with all manual windows locks No Cruise no Rear Def and has 2.8 with a 3spd auto..

I have seen a 92 Euro 3.4 with a Factory 5spd and it was white with red ...

and a spoiler full power

I could have sworn Lumina Z34s came ONLY with a grey or red interior, no tan. I need to see pics of this.

yep i've seen em myself not the nicest color thats for sure...

and a spoiler full power

euro 3.4s only had a gray interior, no other choices. and were only automatics.

I could have sworn Lumina Z34s came ONLY with a grey or red interior, no tan. I need to see pics of this.

This is a '93 Z34. It was black w/tan interior. Pretty nice combo IMO.

93LuminaZ34.jpg

There was a '88 or '89 base model Grand Prix on eBay a while back that was burgundy with red interior, no options, crank windows, and a 5 speed.

and a spoiler full power

euro 3.4s only had a gray interior, no other choices. and were only automatics.

yes I know that everyone says this car does not exist but it does...

its owned by an older lady....50's and she ordered the car new from the factory and has had it since it was new....

I also have seen a 88 Trans am GTA with a 350 and a 5speed that they say does not exist but it does....

The GTA came with the 350 and a 5spd had the Correct vin and everything at the time... this was a couple of years ago when it was forsale at a dealer it had 27,000 miles on it still had the plastic on all the seats and floor Black with Tan Cloth....it was $10,000 at the time

but they say it doesnt exist but I have seen it and I drove it...I offered 7500 at the time for it..but they didnt take it.

oh well I guess....2 years later I got a 86 corvette with a 383 Stoker in it with a 4spd auto...it was Fun and I sold it for 1.5X the Price I paid for it...

well my '90 Euro doesn't have guages , didn't have a spolier , but has F41 suspension and 16" wheels ,pwr -windows/door locks, pwr/ trunk, bucket seats Red/Burgundy cloth interior, and was made in Aug. '89

had a cassette tape radio.

was the First one sold in Charlotte by City Chevrolet . has around 64.4k

on it now... :)

• 2 weeks later...
91 cutlass supreme 4 door.

3.4L DOHC/FE3

buckets/floor shift

16" international wheels...

manual seat

manual windows

manual locks

power mirrors

base radio

almost as stripped down as you can get.

You call that srripped down?! Ha! Regal has stock 14inchers, 2.8L, base radio with power antenna :? And no power anything but a/c and rear defogger.

GM has got screwed up since the years of the hot rod. :roll:

the wierdest W combo i have ever seen was an

88 regal custom

2 speaker Am only radio

full digital cluster

no power locks, windows, mirrors

No A/c, No rear defog

and to top it off, The Four Seater Package

My Beretta is pretty much a strippy car......I've added things like cruise and the spoiler. About the only options it recieved was the V6, tilt, and rear defrost.

The Grand Prix.......

Its a 1991 Special Edition with B4U (Where the 16" by 7" cross laces included with this option?).......manual transmission, no DIC, no HUD....3.4L DOHC, CD player, power windows (I could do without these), locks, and doors. No PM3 (thank god). According to you guys the spoiler was a dealer installed option.

I really like driving this car.....its big and comfy.....yet handles well for a tank and makes a useable amount of power. Even though it *feels* slower than the Beretta....its about the same until 95 mph, where it runs by the Beretta.