Strangest W-body option combo

94CutlassSLCoupe

What is the strangest w-body option combo?

I owned:

'88 CS Coupe Base

2.8/TH440

6-speaker Stereo W/high line tape deck

FE3 Suspension (includes 15" alloys and P215/65r15 tires)

Crank windows, manual locks, but a power antenna

White/Burgandy interior

Base digital cluster

Bench seat, column shift...I miss that car...ran to 200k before cradle bolt broke

I have seen a '90 CS base 4-door with a DIS, fold down rear seat, and 6-speaker stereo

Actually, the Cutlass I got my UB3 Digi from.. Had full CS? body panels.. Crosslaces.. Dual exhaust.. Climb in to check for the UB3.. Column shift, bench seat.. UB3 difital.. And it had the 3.1.. The exhaust looked like it was there from dayt one, but I could be wrong.. Kinda cool to see though..

Nothing too odd about either of mine.. TGPs are all close enough, and the Cutlass was a base besides the buckets, 16s", fog lights and rear reading lights.

your '88 had the stereo package and suspension package. The car you saw, steve, was a 91 base model with the "BYP" appearance package which included International-style cladding, and dual exhaust. Sometimes foglights too.

My '90 had the 3.1 option, power windows and power locks, and 15" alloys. THAT's IT. No cassette, no trunk or underhood light, no intermittent wipers, no cruise, manual mirrors, base cluster. I eventually added all the options in though.

I had a weird one in high school:

1989 Regal Limited

2.8 4 speed auto

burgundy/ burgundy cloth

Power windows, locks, keyless, power ant.,

AM/Fm cass. with steering wheel controls

15 inch soccer ball alloys

wide black trim with red stripe and blacked out tail light trim

split bench w/power drivers seat

column shift

base digital cluster

no fog lights

Oh yeah and it had a nice big hood ornament

Holy crap those base clusters sucked, odometer actually ment backwards over 1000 miles in 2 minutes, while stopped!

Friend of mine has a weird '90 SL.

Base cluster, bench seat, no power antenna, base stereo.

Elec. climate control, DIC, power windows/locks/trunk.

My first '89 CS was base, no power windows or locks, hubcaps, but it had power antenna.

mines not really a wierd combo, cept the kinda rare gold color.

Something thats unusual and REALLY ugly is a Z34 thats torch red and my interior color...gold/beige

I also hate how some Euros have no spoiler whatsoever, or they have the luggage rack :puke:

i saw a Z-34 for sale at a local lot that was Red with the tan interior, it wierded me out for a second to see the tan interior on lumina. Also some asshat had gone and painted the front underspoiler, hood louvers and front grill black....and they didnt even do a good job on it. :?

My Cutlass has a kinda weird option thing

91 Cutlass International

has everything except:

DIS (now added)

HUD (now added)

Automatic transmission :P

Rear defroster

Now why the hell it doesn't have a rear defroster is beyond me. :?

Well, this is the weirdest of them all. I saw a TSTE with:

2 Doors

Painted Bright Yellow

With a 5 speed

no power windows

no power locks

no power mirrors

no power seats

no power steering

no steering wheel controls

drum brakes all the way around

tape deck

no moonroof

no DIC

crosslace wheels

a spoiler

no rear defrost

digital climate control

no cruise control

column shift

bench seat in front

HUD

A/C, but no heat

and it had keyless entry

Then I woke up from my weird ass dream, and I still had a regularly equipped TSTE. I've never really seen an oddly equipped w-body and noticed it. That would be one funky car though...

Shawn

91 cutlass supreme 4 door.

3.4L DOHC/FE3

buckets/floor shift

16" international wheels...

manual seat

manual windows

manual locks

power mirrors

base radio

almost as stripped down as you can get.

What i found weird once was a 93 Cutlass Supreme with a 3.1 engine, base cluster and cloth seats. Seats were the ones i really was surprised because i thought that all convertibles had leather seats. OOHhh yea and one of those ugly base radios that Cieras came with and it was for sale for 6k

I didn't know you could get elec. climate control without rear defrost, that's really weird.

Yeah. It's the only cutlass I've seen one like this.

I'm temped to put in a rear defroster though. It's prewired, just need the rear window and a new auto climate control box.

My 91 4dr Regal Custom is a bit different now but it came with:

14" steel wheels, FE1 suspension, base everything.....but did have floor shift and (expensive at the time) PMIII anti-loc brakes.

Now it's Gran Sported up a bit but finally getting old. Never got the brakes fixed yet. Maybe in summer.

Also some asshat had gone and painted the front underspoiler, hood louvers and front grill black....and they didnt even do a good job on it. :?

i HATE it when people do that to Z34s and GTPs

I had an 1988 GP SE 2DR 2.8 with every option, Lugagge rack, Power Windows, Power locks, Keyless entry, Sun Roof, Dual exhaust, 6 speaker sound, AM/FM tape deck with EQ, leather seats, quad buckets, 14 way Power seats. I wondered if you would spend money on every option in 88', would you hate yourself for not waiting a year and getting a TGP in 89'.

I had an 1988 GP SE 2DR 2.8 with every option, Lugagge rack, Power Windows, Power locks, Keyless entry, Sun Roof, Dual exhaust, 6 speaker sound, AM/FM tape deck with EQ, leather seats, quad buckets, 14 way Power seats. I wondered if you would spend money on every option in 88', would you hate yourself for not waiting a year and getting a TGP in 89'.

I doubt it, as a TGP would've cost significantly more. Base price was around $28k IIRC.

Shawn