Radio steering wheel controls

Brian P

yea 4 door cutlass. and the module was for the earlier ws. the later one's used variable voltage signals produced by the buttons on the steering wheel controls i believe. the earlier ws had a module that did the interpereting.

ok, well...do you think you could find out how much they want for the wheel & airbag!?...and if they still have it!?...cause i'm seriously interested in that if i can get it for a decent price...

and, Jeremy: i might do the climate swap eventually...and, you're correct about the radio controls not workin without the adapter...i as just gonna get an adapter! :wink:

ok, well...do you think you could find out how much they want for the wheel & airbag!?...and if they still have it!?...cause i'm seriously interested in that if i can get it for a decent price...

and, Jeremy: i might do the climate swap eventually...and, you're correct about the radio controls not workin without the adapter...i as just gonna get an adapter! :wink:

are you sure you need the wheel and air bag? i figured the air bags would just swap out. i don't know though. but yeah, i'll call tomorrow

are you sure you need the wheel and air bag? i figured the air bags would just swap out. i don't know though. but yeah, i'll call tomorrow

i'm pretty sure i need both..just let me know how much...THANX!