And I'm buying another one. What's wrong with me?

NOHC_WBody

I present....*drumroll*

The Nutlass. 300 bucks.

A set of tires and a coil pack or two and it's the uber' beater for the Gutlass.

the_nutlass.jpg

I decided to keep my BSM coupe and use this one for daily driving.(until it explodes lol inevitable, then it turns into a parts car...err...eyesore)) I'm gonna go ahead and put the Gutlass up on stands, put the 94+ f/r brakes on and the f/r springs (the FUT's & RHU) as well and go ahead and pull the drivetrain & get it ready for an L67. I might even slip a set of KYB's past the wife, if my luck holds out.

Does that have a 2.8?

I worked on a CS at work that looked just like that, but had a Quad 4 in it with a column shift; now THAT was Gutless AND Nutless

The base Quad 4 makes 160hp, the 3.1 only makes 140hp. Although torque on the Quad is only 155lb.ft. whereas it is 180ft.lbs on the 3.1. So I would guess they would be about equal powerplants when you consider the power and torque. I don't know this from experience, but I would guess they are about the same in acceleration.

Shawn

Dun dun dunnnnnnn, LOL. Looks like an SL to me.

Base model...SL...what's the difference? Not much to the elitist "International" owner here. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Give me a break! My SL is far more heavily loaded than many Internationals I've seen! :D

doesn't look too bad...at least it has the 15" alloys!

Most of the 15" wheel cars have P205/70R15's where my '88 Base Model (no kidding it had like 3 options) with the FE3 suspension had factory P215 65R15's...so if you are buying new tires i would go with those

I guess the top models hold their value

I hear that, I paid $100 for mine.

My SL is far more heavily loaded than many Internationals I've seen!

Yeah, my red Intl Series didn't have elec. climate control, no 6 speaker sound or DIC. Had the 16" pace cars and pneumatic quad buckets though.

Yeah, my red Intl Series didn't have elec. climate control, no 6 speaker sound or DIC. Had the 16" pace cars and pneumatic quad buckets though.

Was it an '88? The '88 Intl's couldn't get much, no SWC, no auto climate, no foglights,and I'm not sure about the DIC. Also didn't get the 16" alloys, but maybe someone put them on?