AutoTap

cryptnix

I just purchased AutoTap and I was currious if anyone else around here has the full GM bundle of all the sensors?

I'll pay ... just not what they're asking for lol ... I am just currious.

You mean the enhanced perameters or something? I didn't think you could get it without? Anyways, my dad has an autotap with the GM enhanced perameters, hes had it for about 2 years now, it works awesome, we've used it dozens of times on his GTP, my moms SSEi, friends GTP's, a loaner GP GT (becuase we were curious if the miles were right because it was just that shitty), and a few other things. A great product, and well worth the $300 IMO.

Shawn

yeah, i purchased the adapter and the "generic" set it comes with...

been getting leads with l67's but... whenever I call in they're either sold or to high of mileage. I can never win!

Just another $100 atm isn't feasable just currious if someone could make my day is all :)

But, yeah, its going to be fun watching my laptop while I'm driving.

:lol: how ever thats going to work out :)

been getting leads with l67's but... whenever I call in they're either sold or to high of mileage. I can never win!

Go to clubgp and pm gtpmorad or email GTPED@msn.com . He can get you an engine and anything else you need for a swap. Good prices too!