Best Unmarked Squad ever!!

Carotop

I saw it today!! I was driving home from school today and there was a lumina apv pulled over by a regular cop and right behind the cop car is an all black 95+ Monte Carlo with at least a 5% tint all around except for windsheild. It had lights on the rear deck on the inside so with them off you wouldn't be able to see them. And the exterior lights were set up to flash. I thought it was the coolest and would have never suspected it.

There's a blue mistubishi elcipse V6 around us, dark tint, lights in the grille it's an anti-racing squad. This cop goes out looking for races, when somebody bites, he gets nailed with a ticket. It's diablolical!

I can't wait for the magnum police cars to start replacing the crown vics, supposedly the Portland Police have a decently large order in for them, 340 hp 5.7L V8, those things haul balls, I can't wait for the srt-8 to come out, I am just wondering what the police package on a magnum or 300 will consist of.

• 3 weeks later...

The United States Air Force uses Lumina LTZ's with the 3.4L DOHC in the Peterson Air base, they have like 20 of em. Might I say, they sound SWEET when goign WOT to a call.

Other than that, most our unmarks are Impalas or Crown Vics. But the Sherrifs dep has a 99GTP 4-door, black on black, and we have 2 or 3 97 Z28s.