My 93 GP SE(few pics)

mfewtrail

Took these last week(Jan 5th) after I washed the car, it could use a waxing.

http://home.alltel.net/mfewtrail/93SE.html

^sorry for that setup, my service provider doesn't allow directory indexing or whatever you call it. :roll:

If you look closely on that one shot, you can see how my 30series flowmaster sits where the stock cat would be. A smaller 40series or the like would sit up almost normal like the stock cat. I still have a ton of clearance there though.

Needs to be lowered, but looks good like last year!

Thanks!

do you like your fan blade wheels? maybe it's me, but i always thought they looked like they were missing something

Nah, I don't particularly like them, but they're "ok" I suppose. I'm sorta trying to decide what I want as far as aftermarket wheels are concerned. Hopefully I'll be able to finish most of the stuff I have planned for the SE (Tint, new paint, new carpet, recondition seats, wheels, ST springs/FAF monoleaf, and some engine/drivetrain modifications) this year or the next.

pffft. i'd be happy just to get my interior put back together and slap a coat of primer on. as far as aftermarket wheels go, i'm not big on them unless you are going to lower your car. othr than that i like the later 1st gen gp 5 spokes. i got mine with tires for 75 bucks. 8)

Nice looking car!! Thats what...one of 3? :lol:

Anyway, that does look good. I really like the blue strip that you got going around it. Sets that car off a lot.

Oh, and alltel's webpage service sucks....I know, thats what ISP I have.