green international

TheCutlassGuru

hey. just a quick question. were 89 internationals available in hunter green? my first car was a hunter green cutty international that my uncle obtained through his body shop and sold to me. ive seen plenty of internationals around but ive never seen another green one, on the road or on this forum or anywhere else. just wondering

no sorry no pics. i beat the hell out of that thing in high school and i finally sold it about 3 years ago. the guy i sold it to tryed to sell me some cocaine though :lol:

i had it from '97 till '02. when i sold it, it was a total beater. the left corner of the hood and driver side fender were crunched up, there was a big ass dent in the driver door, it had 196,000 miles on it. basically it was starting to fall apart. i sold it for 360 bucks to some kid straight out of the ghetto who showed up with some older dude lookin like a pimp, complete with fur coat and fedora hat with a feather in it. :lol: they were driving a POS notch back seville with one of those goofy ass chrome grill caps, wire hubcaps and fake knockoff spinners with one missing. i took him for a test ride around my neighborhood and he proceeded to try to sell me some blow. my guess is he bought it for a drug running car, something he could ditch on the side of the road if he needed to. it was cherry when i bought it :bawl: oh well my new one has less miles than the old one when i bought that and its black which i like better.

i had it from '97 till '02. when i sold it, it was a total beater. the left corner of the hood and driver side fender were crunched up, there was a big ass dent in the driver door, it had 196,000 miles on it. basically it was starting to fall apart. i sold it for 360 bucks to some kid straight out of the ghetto who showed up with some older dude lookin like a pimp, complete with fur coat and fedora hat with a feather in it. :lol: they were driving a POS notch back seville with one of those goofy ass chrome grill caps, wire hubcaps and fake knockoff spinners with one missing. i took him for a test ride around my neighborhood and he proceeded to try to sell me some blow. my guess is he bought it for a drug running car, something he could ditch on the side of the road if he needed to. it was cherry when i bought it :bawl: oh well my new one has less miles than the old one when i bought that and its black which i like better.
:lol: That's funny right there!

i had it from '97 till '02. when i sold it, it was a total beater.

In that case, I'm pretty sure it's not the same one. The one I've seen in town, I remember seeing a few times in the 90's as well. Most recently I saw it at the public library 1-2yrs ago, and I think every other time I either saw it at the library or on the road. I'm thinking it was actually more of a medium green and not a dark green. It's also in pretty good shape. I'll have to snap a pic of it if I ever see it again.