Hey 89BuickRegalGS

Lee

I've been slowly working to add Gran Sport items to my car. I plan to put the tags on it when I get them all. I just need the dash one above the glovebox now. If you check my website you can see how far I've gotten.

I need to get the cluster in and working. Wheels are a last concern. Especially if I'm going to scrub curbs like I did last month.

Where would you relocate your emblems to? The rear fender where mine says Regal Custom?

get this, my car's interior has nothing saying its a Regal GS. On the right side of the dash it says Regal Custom believe it or not. On the left side it says 4 Wheel Disk Brakes. On the rear side glass (between the B and C pillars, it actually says... and this is embarassing... FOUR SEATER Ifi had teh money to get my car repainted, i would get GS badges to place somewhere on the front fenders (like the GT on a Mustang) and remove the Gran Sports off the doors. I would also modify my luggage rack/spoiler to be just the spoiler. DAMN I WISH I HAD SOME CASH. my car would look so pimp with fresh paint, the interior is sooo clean!

You want the trunk GS tag (2x) to put behind the front tire...before the door. That would look sweet. I got one GS trunk tag for 5.00 off ebay. Now I have the "Gran Sport"(2x) coming in the mail.

But.....

You have me thinking how good the two GS's would look there.

I don't get away to junk yards very often but It shouldn't cost much if they'd be willing to separate the tags from the trunks.

Take fish line.