Angel Eyes headlights?

rshissler

anyone ever tryin puttin angel eye headlights on their w-body or know anyone that has? Which headlights off over another car with them would fit closly to a 88 Regal?

Nothing would fit. You could modify some BMW lights to fit, I've seen some people do that to Maximas. It takes a LOT of work.

Never heard of them....

They are the circular ring-shaped halo parking light around the projector beams on BMW's. Aftermarket companies make angle-eye headlights for other cars and trucks.

They look like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7945567204&category=33710&sspagename=WDVW

i know they have angel eye conversions for some of the older bmw's. I think that the ones for the 3 series should be about the right size for a regal. I've seen a few cars on cardomain as well with some angel eye conversions done.

Guest Anonymous

They make angel eye fog lights for 94-03 round fog setups. Those look alright. I've seen a 97+ GP with some sort of angel eye headlight setup once, and it looked really tacky.

http://www.stylinconcepts.com/part.cfm?PartID=415600&PartFamilyID=1251&SubCategoryID=181&CategoryID=26

This is an Angel Eye headlight conversion for a 95 Blazer, the lights look close but are prob a bit bigger.

The B4U Grand Prixs have the right kind of fog lights to have the conversion done. Theres a kit that works with them. The kit would mostlikely work with any newer Pontiac that had the round fog lights

might as well open the headlight hosing and run some bendable neons around the rim if you go the same route as those blazer conversion lights..

The 4 door GP's have the whole lightbar that lights up. Not angel eyes but kind of similar in a way. You could always try to drill a hole at the bottom of your headlights and put a tiny bulb there, and it should light it up.

anyone ever tryin puttin angel eye headlights on their w-body or know anyone that has? Which headlights off over another car with them would fit closly to a 88 Regal?

Save your money for a useful mod that won't make your car look like it's got down syndrome.

Save your money for a useful mod that won't make your car look like it's got down syndrome.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bonk: :bonk:

ok its not the stupid neon ring that i want them for i heard they are the best headlights u can get and i want to be able to see at night cuz mine are alittle dull and my low beams its almost impossible to see at night and i've changed the lights to cool blue and they still are pretty dull. they dont even give off the blue tint their suppost too. NEW Question?? Anyone every make clear lens for their car and are will to like write up maybe a kind of instrustion or tell me how to do it thing for me and anyone else that wants to know??? maybe ill try that before i go head first in angel eyes.

ok its not the stupid neon ring that i want them for i heard they are the best headlights u can get and i want to be able to see at night cuz mine are alittle dull and my low beams its almost impossible to see at night and i've changed the lights to cool blue and they still are pretty dull. they dont even give off the blue tint their suppost too. NEW Question?? Anyone every make clear lens for their car and are will to like write up maybe a kind of instrustion or tell me how to do it thing for me and anyone else that wants to know??? maybe ill try that before i go head first in angel eyes.

Cool blues do not give off a blue hue, nor are they supposed to. It says that right on the box. A clear lens would defeat the ENTIRE purpose of the composite headlights, since there would be no beam pattern and you'd have even worse visability than you have now. Just make sure your headlights are aimed properly. That can make the biggest difference in the world. Angel eyes are also far from being the best as far as brightness and visibility goes. If you want that, try and retrofit HID's into your car.

Angel eyes are also far from being the best as far as brightness and visibility goes. If you want that, try and retrofit HID's into your car.

The angle eyes are only used as parking lamps.

They usually surround a regular projector assembly.

ok well sorry that i thought they did, and it doesn't say that on the box. Anyways i know that they surrond the projector lights but i didn't know that they were just regular ones. i know im a bit stupid some times. I think i found some that might work but not sure.

http://www.carismastyle.co.uk/acatalog/online_catalogue_ANGEL_EYES_CLICK_TO_ENTER_2.html

the 5th and 6th ones down would i guess fit the best. Anyone think differnt?

too much to do, it'd be a waste. I have been looking into it for a long time. What you have to remember is that our lights have mold marks in the plastic and therefore would not focus the light on the road.

I was on the road the other day and saw some kid in a talon with the hid retrofit and it was in my eyes so bad i lost sight of the road for a few seconds, i guarentee he got pulled over that night. If the light was in my eyes it wasn't on the road. Just get some silverstars and call it a day.

I am not saying this to discourage you, but i think angel eyes wouldn't "fit" our cars look and it would end up being too costly for the tiny benefit, spend it on engine work, paint, rims! Hell buy my rims! $650

Just my two cents Later Jay

Angel eyes will work and look decent, if a new lens is made, as I fully intend to do.. They won't look good, IMO on the Regal sedan because of the extreme roundedness of the headlights.. Not the fact it looks like a circle, because Regal headlights aren't by any means.. I mean in the angles of the corners, and the overall structure.. Here is my opinion on which Ws would look ok with these after viewing that page:

90-94 Lumina

88-91 Cutlass composite

You could get away with them on an 88-95 Regal coupe, because the headlights aren't as round and bubbly.. This is my take, as I said.. I am just lookin at this from an aesthetic standpoint.. You can;t half ass this just to get them.. It needs to look like a hybrid that GM made.. So.. Stock looks are the key.. Good luck!