Driver power window just went out

HokemBokem

So today I was on a drive and I needed to put my window down for something and it went down with a loud click noise and started moving really slowly. When I went to put it up it just barley made it and it looks like its off track or something. I havent really had time to take a good look becasue it is raining so hard but tell me what you guys think.

Possibily off the track, or the motor just decided to slow down, but I'm guessing it is off the track..BTW, are you going to take in Barrett-Jackson Auction since you already live in Arizona?

I'd love to go one year, but right now don't really have any transportation to get there, or the funds lol...

- Jeff L.

Mine went today too! No slowing down or anything though, just I click the button and it won't go down. All the other windows work fine. So this weekend I'll take the panel off and hopefully there'll be an obvious answer to the problem underneath. Until then tollbooths could be rather amusing.

Well i just kinda fixed it. I pushed in on it when holding the window down button and it snapped back into place but only works 2 or 3 times till it pops back out??? What do you guys think I need to fix.