GOT MY NEW CAR!! **NOW WITH PICS**

BimmerJr87

I bought my new car yesterday, it's a 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP. Totally loaded every factory option, its a black 4 door, black leather, moonroof, heated seat, HUD, power seat, CD player, dual heat controls, chrome rims, the works. I will post pics prolly tomorrow if I get a chance!

congrats, is anybody else like me when you get a car you cant sleep that night...fun times

Oh yeah! I sure was.

BTW I am jealous. i got every option but the moonroof, and dammit i want one! :lol: Congrats!

this isnt taking away from anybody whos switched to the gen II w-body, cuz i love both gens....but may i make a suggestion to anybody who loves there current car, but wants something more reliable, better fuel economy and way more horsepower...L67 swap!!!!! I love my car but after about 5 transmissions, and a couple alternators and numerous other problems i finally got sick of tring to sqeeeze hp out of the 3.4, dont get me wrong i was the biggest supporter of the 3.4, but when i got the new motor and trans, it was like gettting a brand new car, the hp is unheard of, and to be able to beat on your car and still get about 40 more miles to a tank full then babing the old motor, thats pretty sweet and for the brakes, im gunna upgrade to the gen II front brakes, so its gunna be awsome. im still ironing out some ground problems with my trans but since i put the motor in, in mid aug. ive gone about 15000 miles and love the thing to peices, oh and you gotta love that putting a 60 dollar pulley will give you around 30 extra horse :D the motor and trans just bolt up, no prefab...just some wiring....just a suggestion, cuz id hate to see all those nice w-bodies go to bad homes

Yea I did a trade in on the Cutlass, and got this the cutlass was overheating on the way out and was stallin, I had to drive 2 footed to keep it over 1500rpms lol, but they really didnt care prolly cause there just gonna wholesale it off, but here are the pics, sorry its a lil snowy outside!

DCP_0001.jpg

DCP_0002.jpg

DCP_0003.jpg

DCP_0004.jpg

DCP_0005.jpg

DCP_0007.jpg

DCP_0009.jpg

DCP_0010.jpg

DCP_0011.jpg

Yea I'm gonna remove the sticker when i get a chance, I have to do that, take off the dealership frame, and put my tinted plate covers back on, I'm gonna install my radar detector hopefully tonight

VERY NICE MAN!!!...i wanted a gtp, but couldnt afford insurance/carpayment...so i went with my next favorite...the cutty!...but, that is a VERY good lookin car man...and loaded!!...congrats!!! :cheers: ...by the way...i know where that dealer is :lol:

Ya we got a pretty good deal on it, with the insurance my godfather owns his own insurance agency and I dont have to pay for insurance so that wasnt a big deal, but yea i love the car

BimmerJr87...so there it is huh! You dont even know how lucky you are to have that nice of a car at your age. The whole insurance thing is probably the biggest reason you could afford that car...damn lucky! Well I wish you the best of luck and I hope you make us proud representing a "w". Be careful of those cops...hit me up on AIM if you have a q's.

I went from a '95(3100) to a '02 (3800) and Im loving it.

How many of you guys are gonna get Gen II GTP's and GT's?? I think you're the fourth or fifth guy here that's gone from a Gen I W to a Grand Prix GTP :lol:
96 cutty to 00 GTP :lol:

92 lumina to 99 GTP :)

That looks sweeeet!!! START MODDING :)

damn you!!!!! i wanted a black one when i was looking :cry: :cry: :cry:

this silver one was the only one i could fine. its not to bad, but id still take a black one anyday.

Yup its exacly what I wanted, ill start moddin over summer when i start getting some money in from work, might as well post this

1990 Cutlass to 1999 Grand Prix GTP