90Luminator

Hello to all,

Anyone out there ever improve brake performance by upgrading with a full caliper/rotor combo? Any recomendations as to where I can find this. I've got two piston front and one piston rear I was looking to double the front and rear to a four and two setup. All I could find on the tire rack website was some new rotors. Is this upgrade do-able? I'm looking for the whole stop on a dime and have 9 cents left over feel. Thanks

-Luminator

ok but are those an upgrade or just the same. The upgrade section of the site doesn't say how many pistions the calipers are.

i've never seen any calipers with more than two front and one rear piston for our cars. keep dreaming

How extreme of an upgrade do you wanna go?

I'll tell ya... first thing is to try some Stainless Steel brake lines... That made a hell of a difference for me (on the Fiero). If that isn't enough for ya.... Go with Shawns upgrades... And if that still is't enough for you go with some Porterfield'S R4S Pads. You will leave your teeth on the dash if you stomp on the brakes with these.

i think all w's have dual pistion calipers up front

TRUE

and the lowly one piston in the rear!!

I can verify that considering I was just dealing with my brakes yesterday.

You could always just look at our webpage. Shawn has compiled a lot of useful information there.

With some cutting and welding, you could adapt any brake system you want... Brembo, Baer, Wildwood, etc.

RSM is the only company that makes a "kit" for the first-gen. It's a C4 Corvette brake system. No other kits exist.