Plug Wires

fastbird232

Am I supposed to guess what kind of car you have?

a 1993 Cutlass with a 3.1L...Was I right?

generally, you shouldn't have to pull your intake, they should pull right off and pretty much any W-body V6. As for price, call Autozone, Advanced auto, NAPA, Pep Boy's, etc.

yes, they should just pull off without a problem. However, I have heard many times that "performance" wires really don't gain you anything at all, but if this is not the case, someone correct me. :)

No performance wires won't gain much power unless your current ones are bad, or if you have a performance ignition. But they will last a lot longer, like Magnecor's are lifetime wires.

No performance wires won't gain much power unless your current ones are bad, or if you have a performance ignition. But they will last a lot longer, like Magnecor's are lifetime wires.

AC Delco wires are also warrantied for life.....

Stick with the stock Delco ones. Yeah, you can do it. Best price is from GMPartsdirect. Around 90 bucks I think offhand.

WhaT! I just picked up a set for 29 bucks.

Stick with the stock Delco ones. Yeah, you can do it. Best price is from GMPartsdirect. Around 90 bucks I think offhand.

DOHC wires cost more....

DOHC wires cost more....

Im guessing everything about the DOHC is expensive.

my Magnecor KV85s for my Z34 were like $150 if i remember right..yes, a tad overpriced

i'm sure they make them for the 3.1L also, but not sure on the price difference if any

Oh, hell, I didn't even put the damn engine on here! It's the 3.4, sorry. I was trying to pull one of the boots off, but it's 10 degrees out and the plastic was so brittle the end snapped off. Pretty much sucks because I was just trying to yank the cam cover to sand on it (the polishing jobs some of you guys did was too awesome NOT to try myself), now I've got to replace one if not all six of them.

Oh, hell, I didn't even put the damn engine on here! It's the 3.4, sorry. I was trying to pull one of the boots off, but it's 10 degrees out and the plastic was so brittle the end snapped off. Pretty much sucks because I was just trying to yank the cam cover to sand on it (the polishing jobs some of you guys did was too awesome NOT to try myself), now I've got to replace one if not all six of them.

hahaha...been there. once i cracked my first plastic piece i decided fuck it and brought it to my mechanic to get the rest of them changed