I'm ASSUMING you guys have seen this 89 Cutlass B4...LOOK!!!

gmrulz4u

http://www.sounddomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=17725&make_type_query=make%3DOldsmobile&model_brand_query=model%3DCutlass%20Supreme&tree=Oldsmobile%20Cutlass%20Supreme

I like this shot of it:

17725_6_full.jpg

I've e-mailed this guy a few times...he lives in Toronto...he's pretty cool...

What do you guys think of his car?

I LOVE looking at the SoundDomain Member Pages...right now, there's 386 Cutlass Supreme's, at least half of which are W-Bodies. Search for anything, Lumina's, Regals, Grand Prix's etc...

I just thought I'd share this for those that hadn't had an opportunity to check out the rides at http://www.sounddomain.com/member_pages

:)[/img][/url]

This guy has too much time and too much money.

He's got a great rolling entertainment center. What the hell is the point of having a TV in your car? To watch while driving?

I like the fancy paint job. Everything else is fluff.

I think saying stuff like "this guy has too much money" is kinda stupid...I mean, shouldn't you actually have the thinking "hey, at least someone that has money decided to spend it on a W-BODY instead of a stupid fuckin import..."?

I know we want to keep our W-Bodies smooth and sophisticated, but why get all offensive just because someone TRIES to make one look good, and unique?

Sometimes I think we ridicule the WRONG people...

I'm starting to think that half the people on this board would get RID of their W-Body if they ever had what is considered "a lot of money"...I mean hell, I'm like Shawn, if I won the lottery I'd end-up spending $50,000 on my 89 Supreme...

I guess I say all of this because I'm one of those people that hates hearing things like "geez, why put so much money into a car that's only worth $_____"? Well FUCK, I don't care what a stupid Blue Book SAYS my car is worth, it's worth is what it is to ME, the owner, the only one that TRULY knows what the car is worth!

I mean hell, I'm like Shawn, if I won the lottery I'd end-up spending $50,000 on my 89 Supreme...

I guess I say all of this because I'm one of those people that hates hearing things like "geez, why put so much money into a car that's only worth $_____"? Well FUCK, I don't care what a stupid Blue Book SAYS my car is worth, it's worth is what it is to ME, the owner, the only one that TRULY knows what the car is worth!

thats the fuckin spirit! :cheers: :rocking: :peace:

I think saying stuff like "this guy has too much money" is kinda stupid...I mean, shouldn't you actually have the thinking "hey, at least someone that has money decided to spend it on a W-BODY instead of a stupid fuckin import..."?

I know we want to keep our W-Bodies smooth and sophisticated, but why get all offensive just because someone TRIES to make one look good, and unique?

I'm starting to think that half the people on this board would get RID of their W-Body if they ever had what is considered "a lot of money"...I mean hell, I'm like Shawn, if I won the lottery I'd end-up spending $50,000 on my 89 Supreme...

I'm not saying he has too much money because he spent it on a W-body. I'm saying that because he spent it on a fucking TV in his dash and a VCR in the back. With all that crap in it I don't even want to know how slow that thing is.

He has zero work on his drivetrain and suspension, which are the things that essentially make it a car and not a ROLLING TV CART!

I still say it's a nice paint job, though.

I was thinking more that the guy spent too much money on alot of nothing the car doesn't really look that good for all the work he put into it. for me your wrong if I won the lotto I would put a shit load of money into it. as it is i spend every last cent on it. the reason i drive a w-body is because i want too. not because i'm poor. I have two cutlass's and that's because I love them. things like the luggage rack and those huge exhaust tips are what makes me say what i say. i like to think before i do and i don't criticize cuz its different and I don't think the other guys on the site do either, its cuz its ugly not different. I take a lot of pride in my car and ask numerous peoples input when i change some thing. as mentioned above zero money was spent on the drivetrain. most people that say shit about our cars is because stock they are slow as hell. so its performance first then looks

Right...I was not really pointing a finger at you, or anyone inparticular, I think what you said was "you drive a w-body cuz you want to..." EXACTLY! So do I! People tell me I spend too much money on it ALL the time...I tell them to fuck off! I think a lot of times the average citizen ASSUMES that I one day want to Sell my car, where do they get off??? Why would I customize my car to the way I like it, and then try to sell it to some asshole that will use it as a winter beater or something...I can tell you this, if my car won't fit in my coffin, I'm going to be cremated with it!:)

I'm just trying to make a point of believing we should Stop critizing and ridiculing OTHER W-body owners...I mean hell, if Shawn buys Silver rims, are everyone that voted Chrome going to say "man, your car sucks now"??? I DON'T THINK SO! So why do it to people that aren't necessarily members of this board??

I get shit all the time too. when I tell somebody something I'm doing they say shit at least until they see it. that is also why I couldn't get rid of my old car, i have the problem of putting too much heart and sole into my cars.

Right on.

I think it's great that he picked the Cutlass to customize instead of some stupid Civic or Accord.

But honestly, it's not my taste. He did a lot of things I think are silly, and he didn't do a lot of things that I feel are necessary. However, I'm sure he'd feel the same way about my autodimming compass mirror with LED map lights and HUD. :)

Exactly! I think it's pretty much common knowledge that no two people have the SAME taste!

Of course we can all sit here and insult each other or voice our opinions on what WE would do, but again, who's the enemy here???

I don't know? Maybe I'm the only one:) I think I'm the only one that has NEVER said anything negative about someone elses W-Body...I say what I like, not what I don't like, or what I THINK they should do, because who the fuck is really going to listen to me anyway? People are going to do what they WANT to do, that's just fact:)

Now, of course asking for OPINION, such as in the form of a Poll, is a good idea, and that's something that I'll always do when I can't make up my mind:)

from the outside, aside of the monster exhaust tips(3" tops there buddy, you have a 2" converter LOL).... its a beautiful car. the stripes could be a little narrower and would probably look better just on the hood and trunk like old camaros and not carried over the whole car, but damn that thing is nice.

im not one for adding half a ton of a/v equipment, ive got a hard enough time justifying a small sub and amp and a cd player, but apparently he likes it, and he did some really cool trick things with it.