Blazer 2600s Installed

DOHCRagtopguy

I put them in the ragtop yesterday, man are they bright! First time I went out after dark and got flashed by high beams. So I aimed them down, we'll see what happens. I love 'em though. Gotta keep an eye out for those damn deer here in PA!

I give up trying to link up pictures. I just did up a page on car domain. There's a front picture there.

i just aimed mine up a little big last night...they didnt seem as bright as they used too (and nobody was flashing me anymore :lol: )...SOO...i moved em up slightly and everything is back to normal again...just like old times... :lol: ...only get flashed occasionally...they are borderline too bright...if someone rode in the back they'd prolly be aimed to high.,..lOl

i just aimed mine up a little big last night...they didnt seem as bright as they used too (and nobody was flashing me anymore :lol: )...SOO...i moved em up slightly and everything is back to normal again...just like old times... :lol: ...only get flashed occasionally...they are borderline too bright...if someone rode in the back they'd prolly be aimed to high.,..lOl

well your friggin sig gives me a headache, so I dunno what to tell ya! :oops:

well your friggin sig gives me a headache, so I dunno what to tell ya! :oops:

:oops: ...i was just wanting everyone to see how bright they are... :lol: ...i actually was kneeling down in front of the car to make it look that bright...and the camera was zoomed in...they don't really look THAT bad when you're coming towards it (i don't think :roll: )...although, one of my friends passed me and flashed me...he told me the brights were "PLEASANT" compared to the lows and fogs... :lol: ...oh well, i aimed em better, so they're really NOT that bad...

Hell, when I turned my headlights off you almost couldn't tell that the normal headlights were even on!

They sure are bright, but that's ok, I like 'em that way. Plus they look cleaner with the clear lens versus the original opaque lens on the stockers.