Sedans with miniqauds

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I think I brought this up before, but I can't find the old post. Someone here posted a picture of a GP sedan with the BYP Miniquad fascia on it. I'm thinking on swapping out my sedan's lightbar assembly with the miniqauds. I might get new rims too, those fanblades are kinda ugly. I also will need to find a BYP miniquad fascia, preferrably in white.

Does anyone have that picture?

thought you were selling the '95?!?!?!?!?!

:withstupid: :roll: ...but, a lil bit on topic...IMO the mini-quads are hott!!!...i'm not sure if they'd look good on a sedan or not...i'd have to see the pic you're talkin about... :?

Guest Anonymous

I'm pprobably going to keep the 95 for a while. I've been looking into 97+ GTP's, but the insurance rates will be too high. So, I'm going to keep it and fix it up a little more.

Its going to stay white, but I want to give it a new coat of paint, too. Unfortunatly, I can't use the fascia from the 92, since its the b4u.

Guest Anonymous
Why waste time and money on a car you don't even plan on keeping?

It looks like the sedan will be my main driver for a long period of time. I want to put a few bucks into it to make it more enjoyable.