I need an opinion on a couple of things

Trep

1)

The previous owner of my Cutlass had given me the lip spoiler & the matching taillights to go with it, but were never put on the car. Since the spoiler is still Red, I want to paint it to mach the car better. What I want an opinion on is which color should I paint it, Dark Blue (same as car color) or Black? I was leaning towards Black.

2)

Also, the previous owner has the Cutlass International style wheels for the car. I was thinking of getting them and painting them to look like the Cutlass Pace Car wheels, or should I just keep the ones I already have on my Cutlass.

Get the international wheels and paint them!!!

As for the lip spoiler, I'm a big fan of it. If you decide not to, Jeremy may bust into your crib and steal one of the tail lights.

wtf?

I'd say go with the body colored spoiler, And, Im not realy sutr what the pace car wheels look like, but ill look them up. :D

EDIT: Go with the pace car wheels, They look good.

PS:why not chrome 'em?

I'd say go with the body colored spoiler, And, Im not realy sutr what the pace car wheels look like, but ill look them up. :D

EDIT: Go with the pace car wheels, They look good.

PS:why not chrome 'em?

I'm not really a fan of chrome wheels, although the only ones i'd be interested in are the 5 spoke ones found on 99-up Grand Am's. But I just don't have the money to get those.

EDIT: I'm trying to keep the car looking stock as much as possible, with maybe a few alternatives here & there.

International wheels all the way, painted or non painted. the sawblades that are on it now are gross. paint the spoiler blue like the rest of the car too.