Pics of my car

Trep

looks good...i love that dual exhaust on the Cutties

definately clean your engine :wink:

are those the rims that came on your car....they look like they are from a newer Cutty

Actually, call me stupid for saying this, but the color combo and wheel combo look.. rather good. Are the rims dirty? Because if they are.. DONT CLEAN THEM! They look real good.. at least.. the signature picture does, but it still does.

WTF did they do to that poor Cutty with that red paint!

Previous owner had the brilliant idea of trying to make it look like a newer Cutlass, and did a horrible job at doing it. He mainly used a Red 93 Cutlass as parts donor before it was sent to get crushed. The driver door is from a Black 92 Cutlass. He spray painted the rear bumper & body kit/body molding to the gray color, which is chipping & peeling off. And the entire left side of the car was also spray painted.

are those the rims that came on your car....they look like they are from a newer Cutty

They are not the original rims for the car, they are from the Red 93 Cutlass as stated above. The originals are actually the International style rims.

Are the rims dirty?

Nope, they were painted by the previous owner to match the body kit/body molding, and even that paint is chipping off.