Question about 92 GP Special Edition

JoBo 3.1

Hey guys. There is a 92(I beleive) GP Special edition for sale at a gas station down the street from me. I stopped and looked at it last night and it's an auto, green in color, and has the gold writing on it. say's Special edition on the door, and on the front fenders say's 3.4 Twin Dual cam v-6. I know that is the Lumina Z-34 motor becuas I used to have a Z-34 5-Speed. Not sure of the miles on her or the price. I'm sure the miles are over 100K though. From what I can see... the outside looks nice, as does the interior. what do you guys think would be a reasonable price to pay for one of these cars?

And also... is the GP with that motor as fast as the Lumina Z-34? Or is the GP a little heavier?

Thanks in advance,

-Joe

sounds like a good buy to me...

yes, it is the same engine as in the Lumina Z34, and the GP pry weighs the same as a Lumina Z34...so they are equally as fast

i'd say your looking at $2000-$3500 depending on the price

get us some pics!

:thumbsup:

And also... is the GP with that motor as fast as the Lumina Z-34? Or is the GP a little heavier?

Thanks in advance,

-Joe

the 5 speed would obviously be a tad faster...I remember hearing someone stating that the z34's were the fastest 3.4 wbody GM put out. :shrug:

I will try and gets some pics asap and post them up on here. I am going back today to look at it during the day and get the Phone # and call the guy/Girl about it this evening. I'll let you guys know the price, Miles, and hopefully I will take it for a drive like Monday or so. I am really intersested in it and like the 3.4 motor. My 92 Z34 was a BEAST!. :D And it was bone stock, but it was the 5-Speed version which made her a little quicker off the line and such. I drove an Auto Z34 as well back when I had mine and the difference from a stop was Def noticable. But from a roll.... I don't know. when the auto kicked down.... she went!

-Joe

But from a roll.... I don't know. when the auto kicked down.... she went!

I highly doubt that a stock auto could really have anything on a 5speed Z34, IMO.