Bought some new rims

wilde108

Well I bought some new rims this winter. After the new exhaust and paint job in the spring im gonna mount these on the beast. For those of you that don't know what I have its a 92 Cutty Vert Black. I know what you thinking. These rims aren't going to look good on a black car. I photoshopped them on and was very surprised. They look great. Any how ... here they are.

motegi_ff15_lg.jpg

The total for the rims and the bolt kit was $887.00 CND. I was skeptical at first about them looking good, but after photoshopping them on I was pretty impressed.

White rims on a black car is a no no... unless you have white leather interior, then its ok.

Its not truly black ... to be a true black car you have to have a black interior .... that I don't have.

Its not truly black ... to be a true black car you have to have a black interior .... that I don't have.

I never knew interior color helped determine what color to call the exterior paint.....I learn something new every day...

I never new interior color helped determine what color to call the exterior paint.....I learn something new every day...

:withstupid: :lol: ...i guess my car's not truly GREEN then....cause its got a tan interior... :roll: :wink: ...oh well, you'll have that...

White rims on a black car is a no no... unless you have white leather interior, then its ok.

This was meant to be funny. Apparently some people took it for the truth.

:puke:

well...at least they are nicer then steelies..

Give it a fucking rest... Jesus.

Ever heard of snow tires, jeese, i doubt she just loves driving around with her snow tires even in the summer, so much traction :roll:

:puke:

well...at least they are nicer then steelies..

Give it a fucking rest... Jesus.

Ever heard of snow tires, jeese, i doubt she just loves driving around with her snow tires even in the summer, so much traction :roll:

Hello n00b. She likes the steelie look. Do a search, I'm sure you'll find plenty about it. Some of us just like pushing her buttons about it.

I don't do it to be a jerk, but that's just me. :lol:

Ever heard of knowing what the fuck you are talking about before trying to talk someone like THEY are the moron? Try it sometime, newb...